Free Footwear Consultation
- Home measuring service available if you’re unable to travel to us
- Makers of bespoke footwear
- Makers of smart and attractive Orthopaedic footwear
- Styles: Court shoes, Trainers, Walking shoes/boots, Golf shoes, Boots, Sandals, Slippers, Slip-ons for Ladies or Men
- Shoe raises to customers own footwear
- Shoe adaption’s undertaken
- We can also copy your existing favourite footwear
- We can make very large footwear (no limit)
- We can make very small footwear (no limit)
Free Orthotics Consultation
Orthotics are essential if you have flat feet or your feet need re-aligning they will take away under foot pain, ankle pain, knee pain and back pain.
- Custom made orthotics
- Custom made orthotics by post if you’re unable to travel to us
- Children’s orthotics
- Orthotics recovering service or MOT if required ie new met/heel/arch pads
- Orthotics if you suffer with flat feet or your feet need re-aligning
All our products are made on the premises which enables us to provide a very fast service
Bespoke, handmade shoes and custom orthotics - any size, made according to your specific needs.
Our bespoke shoes are handmade to fit YOUR feet. So whether you have small feet or big feet we can design a shoe that fits and is comfortable to wear. We make any size shoe from an extra small shoe to extra large shoe as well as creating a shoe that is comfortable for all sorts of foot problems and conditions. Call us today to book your consultation.
“I suffer with bunions and hammer toes and arthritis in my feet. To look at my shoes you wouldn’t think so. I had three pairs of shoes, one pair of trainers and one pair of sandals, so far! I love them all. Best footwear, Best Service I’ve ever had.”
“Dr. C., as a child, with Sir Winston Churchill a family friend and she is now going to a Royal party wearing her elegant shoes made by us despite her problem feet.”
“Dear Special Footwear. Thank you for changing my life. Giving me back a quality of life that I never thought possible. My shoes are priceless to me. After two years of not being able to walk more than ten minutes because of the pain of Morton?s Neuroma and a bunion. I can now walk over two hours a day, pain free. All my foot pain has completely gone and so has nearly a stone in excess fat. Thank you.”