- We are a leader in the diagnosis and treatment of foot, ankle, knee, hip and lower back pain
- After an in-depth biomechanical, gait and posture analysis, customised orthotics are handmade to provide perfect support
- We are the very best in customer care and services. We have been recognised for our pursuit of excellence and exceptional customer focus.
- Fully staffed reception throughout the day here to welcome you and assist with appointments and any enquiries.
- We endeavour to offer clients an appointment within 24 hours of contacting us.
- Customer Service Guarantee; if you are not totally happy with any aspect of the service you receive we will investigate fully and offer you a full refund if appropriate.
We offer a complete range of bespoke orthotics care for adults and children.
Including inserts, arch and foot supports.
We use the most suitable materials and technology matched to each patient’s needs to enhance their mobility and improve their quality of life.
Custom-made orthotics/arch support may also be used as an alternative to surgery, or after surgery to help maintain proper alignment.
Foot orthotics are able to correct the biomechanical collapse of the foot structure and improve midfoot and hindfoot alignments. We take 8,000 to 10,000 steps every day. No wonder our feet hurt!
At Special Footwear & Orthotics, our aim is to reduce or eliminate your foot pains. We have been crafting foot orthotics and custom-made insoles for over 35 years, using both traditional and advanced materials to produce the most appropriate orthotics for your specific foot problem.
Many orthopaedic problems will manifest themselves in terms of problems with your feet. Back pain may be related to problems with your feet that require treatment
We treat and relieve pain for an array of medical conditions a few such examples are highlighted below:
- Achilles tendonitis
- Ankle inversion sprains and tears
- Arch Pain / Arch Strain
- Arthritis and complications arising from it
- Back pain
- Bunions (Hallux valgus)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT)
- Diabetes and the complications relating to diabetic foot care
- Fallen arches
- Foot pronation/supinati
- Heel Spurs
- Hammer Toes
- Joints hypermobility
- Knee pain
- Leg length discrepancy
- Mallet Toes
- Morton’s Toe
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Plantar fasciitis
- Post-Tib Tendonitis
- Pregnancy and Your Feet
- Shin Splints
- Sports related injuries
Your body is an interconnecting system and it may be necessary to treat one part of the body to solve a problem with another part.